Venue & Hospitality
Venue : Helsinki, Finland
Conference Dates: December 16-17, 2019
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Helsinki is the capital city and most populous municipality of Finland located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland.
Helsinki is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks. It is the centre of Finnish business, education, culture, and science. It is the leading seaport and industrial city of the nation. Helsinki is a modern city that offers functional design, unique gastronomy and maritime appeal. The amount of rain/snow in April is normal. This month is known as a chilly month. This is the best time to visit Finland.
A number of the top tourist attractions are within walking distance. Helsinki is a great city to explore on foot or on a bike and has an excellent public transportation system. Neoclassical city centre is laid out in wide handsome streets and boulevards with plentiful parks.
Best Things to Do in Helsinki (Finland)
- SUOMENLINNA, THE FORTRESS ISLAND-The fortress of Suomenlinna is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Finland’s most popular sights. Experience diverse routes, locations, restaurants and cafés across the islands.
- CHARMING ARCHITECTURE - Helsinki is possibly best known for its Art Nouveau architecture
- SEA ALL AROUND YOU - You can sense the proximity of the sea everywhere, as the city has over a hundred kilometres of shoreline and around 300 islands in its archipelago.
- LINNANMÄKI - over a million visitors a year come to ride the white-knuckle roller coasters. The highest and fastest in the country are set here.