Call for Abstract
7Th International Conference on Climate Change and Medical Entomology , will be organized around the theme “Global Assessment on Ecological Interaction”
Climate Change Conference 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Climate Change Conference 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Climatology or climate science is the scientific study of climate and defined as weather conditions averaged over a period of time and its relation to plant and animal life, agriculture, aviation, medicine, botany, zoology, geology, and geography. Changes in Climate affect, for example, the plant and animal life of a given area. This field of study is regarded as a branch of the atmospheric sciences and oceanography and biogeochemistry. Climate scientists use a concept called radiative forcing to quantify the effect of these increased concentrations on climate. Radiative forcing is the change that is caused in the global energy balance of the earth relative to preindustrial times
- El Nino–Southern Oscillation (ENSO): El Nino–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) is a global coupled ocean-atmosphere phenomenon.Their effect on climate in the subtropics and the tropics are extreme. it is a set of interacting parts of a single global system of coupled ocean-atmosphere climate fluctuations that come about as a consequence of oceanic and atmospheric circulation. The cycle occurs every 2 or 7 years, with El Nino lasting 9 months to 2 years within the longer term cycle, though not all areas are affected.
- The Madden–Julian oscillation (MJO):The Madden–Julian oscillation (MJO) is an equatorial traveling pattern of anomalous rainfall that is planetary in scale. The nontypical rainfall is usually first evidence and it propagates over the very warm ocean waters of the central tropical Pacific. This pattern of tropical rainfall then generally becomes very nondescript as it moves over the cooler ocean waters of the eastern Pacific but reappears over the tropical Atlantic and Indian Oceans Each cycle lasts approximately 30–60 days..
- The North Atlantic oscillation (NAO): NAO are based on the difference of normalized sea level pressure between Ponta Delgada, Azores.
- Track 1-1Paleoclimatology
- Track 1-2climate change and agriculture
- Track 1-3Used in weather forecasting
- Track 1-4Geography
- Track 1-5Climate and weather statistics
- Track 1-6Western hemisphere warm pool
- Track 1-7Ecosystems and climate change
- Track 1-8oceanography
- Track 1-9Biogeochemistry
- Track 1-10Air quality
Environment comprises of all living and non living things which encompass us. In this manner the essential parts of nature are Atmosphere or the air, Hydrosphere or the water, Lithosphere or the stones and soil, The biosphere. It is the life emotionally supportive network. Subsequently the extension and significance of the earth can be surely knew. It is presently generally understood that any future formative exercises must be seen in the light of its definitive ecological effect. The gigantic increment in modern movement amid the most recent couple of decades and the arrival of offensive mechanical squanders in to nature, have been significant worry as of late from the perspective of the ecological contamination. Natural contamination on one hand and deforestation, soil erosion, population explosion, an global warming inference in biological community and biosphere on the other are debilitating the very presence of life on the earth
- Track 2-1Fundamentals of Ecology
- Track 2-2Environmental problems
- Track 2-3Contemporary environmental issues
- Track 2-4Integrated environmental management
- Track 2-5 Biodiversity
- Track 2-6Environmental Crisis
- Track 2-7Land Degradation
- Track 2-8Global environmental governance
- Track 2-9Carbon Footprint and Indian Industries
Climate change can be referred to a change in average weather conditions, or in the time variation of weather within the longer-term. Barometrical groupings of numerous gases, for example, carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide and halocarbons have expanded due to human activities. The properties of the atmosphere framework incorporate not simply natural ideas of midpoints of temperature, precipitation, etcetera yet in addition the condition of the sea and the ocean ice, the colossal ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica, icy masses, snow, solidified ground.
- Track 3-1Barometrical groupings
- Track 3-2CO2 Responsible for Climate Change
- Track 3-3CO2 Capture and Sequestration
- Track 3-4Sustainability & Climate Change
- Track 3-5Effective Adaptation
- Track 3-6Space Monitoring of Climate Variables
The term "medical entomology", and also "veterinary entomology" is focused upon insects that impact human health. Veterinary entomology is included in this category case, because many animal diseases can become a human health threat, for example, "bovine encephalitis". it also includes scientific research on the behavior, ecology, and epidemiology of arthropod disease vectors, and involves a outreach to the public, including local and state officials and other stake holders in the interest of public safety, finally in current situation related to one health approach mostly health policy makers recommends to widely applicability of medical entomology for disease control efficient and best fit on achieving development goal and to tackle the newly budding zoonotic diseases.
- Track 4-1bovine encephalitis
- Track 4-2veterinary entomology
- Track 4-3public safety
- Track 4-4zoonotic diseases
- Track 4-5Insects and anthropods
- Track 4-6Diptera (mosquitoes, black flies, horse flies, deer flies, stable flies, sand flies, and various biting midges)
Environmental change is relied upon to affect broadly upon human wellbeing, incorporating changes in the geographic dispersion of vectors that convey serious ailments, for example, intestinal sickness, malaria, Dengue fever, Chikungunya, and others. Nations in the Eastern Mediterranean and Middle East (EMME) have verifiably been crushed by such maladies, and may speak to districts at specific future hazard given projections of more noteworthy changes in atmosphere than normal worldwide appraisals The moving atmosphere influences human prosperity on numerous levels. Changes in assorted conditions prompt deviations in frequency and appropriation of ailment. Raising temperatures may cause serious climate and outrageous warmth, bringing about wounds and warmth related ailments. Rising ocean levels impact water quality, prompting more events of cholera and bacterial sprouts. Expanding carbon dioxide levels affect water and nourishment supply, and a surge in diarrheal infections can come about. In particular, changes in environment and biodiversity.
- Track 5-1Ecology of climatic change
- Track 5-2Climate change and infectious disease
- Track 5-3Anti-malarial death
- Track 5-4Modern technologies
- Track 5-5Escalating temperatures
- Track 5-6Escalating temperatures
People are hugely influencing the atmosphere and the earth's temperature by smoldering fossil fuels, cutting down rainforests Also cultivating animals. This builds the measure about greenhouse gases, worldwide warming carbon gasses and a lot of people more. Earth's temperature depends on the balance of energy that is entering and leaving the earth. When incoming energy from the sun is absorbed by the Earth system and when its warms then the sun’s energy is reflected back into space. When absorbed energy is released back into space, Earth cools. Many factors, both natural and human, can cause changes in Earth’s energy balances
- Track 6-1 Progressions in the reflectivity about Earth’s environment also surface
- Track 6-2Transforms in the greenhouse effect, which influences the measure of high temperature
- Track 6-3Sea level rise
- Track 6-4Ocean acidification
- Track 6-5Ozone layer
- Track 6-6Shifting ranges of plants and animals
Environmental change is a standout amongst the characterizing tests of the 21st century, alongside worldwide population, destitution alleviation, Ecological corruption Also worldwide security. Those issue may be that ‘climate change’ may be no more recently an experimental concern, and includes economics, sociology, geopolitics. However, with the goal a significant number different issues in the reality ought further bolstering we mind something like environmental change? The thing that we are finding will be that if we don't transform win-win results that point environmental change will settle on constantly on our other issues more awful.
- Track 7-1destitution alleviation
- Track 7-2Ecological corruption
- Track 7-3Sociology
- Track 7-4geopolitics
- Track 7-5Biodiversity
- Track 7-6ecosystem
Global warming which is also referred to as climate change, is the observed rise in the average temperature of the Earth's climate system the global surface temperature is likely to rise a further 0.3 to 1.7 °C in the lowest emissions scenario, and 2.6 to 4.8 °C in the highest emissions scenario .These readings have been recorded by the “national science academies of the major industrialized nations”. Future climate change and impacts will differ from region to region. Expected effects include increase in global temperatures, rising sea levels, changing precipitation, and expansion of deserts.
Global warming is a serious environmental issues. The causes are divided into two categories include "natural" and "human influences" of global warming.
Natural Causes of Global Warming:
- rotation of the sun that changes the intensity of sunlight and moving closer to the earth
- greenhouse gases
- Volcanic eruption.
Human Influences on Global Warming:
- industrial revolution
- heat waves,
- heavy rainfall with floods,
- heavy snowfall ,
- ocean acidification,
- species extinctions due to shifting temperature regimes
- To reduce gasoline means we have to choose a hybrid car that reduce using gasoline. However, petrol prices are increasing. If a person everyday drives to work they need to pump petrol after 3 days and causes carbon dioxide. Yet other way to reduce gasoline is take public transport or carpool to work. It can help reduce carbon dioxide and save cost as well.
- Recycle can reduce garbage by reusing plastic bags, bottles, papers or glass. for an example buy food, and use our own containers instead of plastic bags. Another example is after drinking water from bottle; we can reuse it or use our own bottle. If all this is being reuse,it can help upto great extend to eradicate global warming
- Finally, human should stop open burning such as burning dry leafs or burning garbage. It will release carbon dioxide if its burnt with garbage and plastic.
- Besides, government should reduce deforestation because the earth temperatures is increasing. Trees will help to improve the temperature on earth
- Track 8-1Ozone depletion
- Track 8-2ocean acidification
- Track 8-3species extinctions due to shifting temperature regimes
- Track 8-4 Deforestation
- Track 8-5Volcanic eruption
The greenhouse effect refers to a physical property of the Earth's atmosphere. If the Earth had no atmosphere, its average surface temperature would be about ¬18℃ rather than 15℃ found today. The difference in temperature is due to a suite of gases called greenhouse gases which affects the overall energy balance of the Earth's system by absorbing infra¬red radiation.
Types of Greenhouse gases:
- carbon dioxide (CO2 )
- methane (CH4 ),
- nitrous oxide (N2O),
- chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- ozone (O3 )
- Atmospheric water vapour (H2O)
Consequences of Enhanced Greenhouse Effect:
- Global warming
- Sea level rise
- Track 9-1Industrial sector
- Track 9-2Circulation of oceanic currents
- Track 9-3Circulation of atmospheric winds
- Track 9-4Massive crop failures
- Track 9-5Widespread extinction of species
- Track 9-6Solar Impact
Climate change is already having a notable impact on ecosystems, economies and communities as well.Rising average temperatures do not simply mean balmier winters where as some regions will experience more extreme heat while others cool slightly. Flooding, drought and intense summer heat could result. Extreme Violent storms and other extreme weather events could result from the varied energy stored in our unusual atmosphere .
One of the most serious impacts of climate change is how it’s affecting water resources around the world wherein Water is intimately tied to other resource and social issues such as food supply, health, industry, transportation and ecosystem integrity.
Climate change also threatens the health of kids and elders through increased disease, freshwater scarcity, unstopable smog and more. These impacts also results in incalculable economic risks that will result in economic risks. The sooner we ought to reduce the hazardious greenhouse gases, the less horrible impacts we will face and Now is the peak time to start implementing solutions.
- Track 10-1resource and social issues
- Track 10-2food supply and health issues
- Track 10-3Biodiversity threats
- Track 10-4Ecological and sustainable agriculture
- Track 10-5ecosystem integrity
- Track 10-6Migration of biological systems
Climate Changes in water bodies such as sea, ocean, lakes, rivers generally occur over much longer time periods when compared to atmosphere, where storms, cyclones, thunders can form and dissipate in a day.
The existing relationship between the water bodies, the energies, the agricultural lands and the climate is a notable significant one. More and more, that relationship is falling out of balance jeopardizing food, water and energy security.
Climate change is a phenomenon that we can no longer deny it as its effects have become immence evident worldwide while having eye on the list of warmest years on record, almost every year since 1992 is included in the list and, according to NASA and NOAA data, 2015 was the hottest.
The Interactions between the water bodies and atmosphere occur slowly over many months to years, and so does the movement of water within the oceans, including the mixing of deep and shallow waters. Thus, trends can persist for decades, centuries, or more.
For this reason, even if greenhouse gas emissions were stabilized tomorrow. it would take many more years or decades to centuries—for the water bodies to adjust to the changes in the atmosphere and the climate that have already occurred.
- Track 11-1NASA
- Track 11-2Coastal erosion
- Track 11-3Coral bleaching
- Track 11-4Drowning of wetlands
- Track 11-5Drowning of wetlands
- Track 11-6Melting of glaciers and ice sheets
- Track 11-7Thermal expansion of seawater
- Track 11-8Geophysical liquid progressions
- Track 11-9Marine Geology and GIS application
- Track 11-10NOAA
- Track 11-11Degraded air quality
The Atmosphere is a blend of nitrogen (78%), oxygen (21%), and different gasses (1%) that encompasses earth. Environmental pollution is of various types:
Air pollution, Water pollution, Noise pollution, Light pollution, Thermal pollution, Radioactive pollution, Soil pollution, Visual pollution, Plastic pollution .Ecological contamination alludes to tainting of biological community and the encompassing climate Toward separate types for pollutants (Chemicals Furthermore energies). Climate change refers to the variation in normal weather patterns caused due to pollution. The issue of environmental pollution and climate change has become an international concern due to their unfavorable affects to the physical and biological entities of the environment
- Track 12-1Air pollution and its effects
- Track 12-2Plastic pollution and its effects
- Track 12-3soil pollution and its effects
- Track 12-4Radioactive pollution
- Track 12-5Thermal pollution and its effects
- Track 12-6Light pollution and its effects
- Track 12-7Noise pollution and its effects
- Track 12-8Sulfur dioxide causing acid rains
- Track 12-9Climate oscillations
- Track 12-10Increasing carbon footprint
Changes in the greenhouse gas and other drivers vary the global climate and bring about myriad human health consequences. Environmental consequences of climate change, such as extreme heat waves, rising sea-levels, changes in precipitation resulting in flooding and droughts, intense hurricanes, and degraded air quality, affect directly and indirectly the physical, social, and psychological health of humans.
- Track 13-1Asthma
- Track 13-2Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Track 13-3Diabetes
- Track 13-4Cardiovascular disease
- Track 13-5Mental illness
- Track 13-6Obesity
- Track 13-7Disability
- Track 13-8Hazard mitigation
- Track 13-9Hazard mitigation planning
Resource availability is frequently linked with historic and potential international conflict. Conventional wisdom holds that international resource conflict occurs in locations where growing resource demand and declining supplies are greatest. While relative scarcity is undoubtedly an element driving international resource dispute, a focus on supply and demand measures alone is insufficient to understand international conflict potential, because of the extensive willingness of nations to construct structures, and frameworks - that is, institutions - for dispute mitigation.
- Track 14-1Hazard mitigation resources
- Track 14-2Mitigation Measures
- Track 14-3International resource
- Track 14-4Agriculture rules 2009
These variations in the environment are due to natural causes, and do not contradict our understanding that the long-term warming is primarily due to human-induced changes in the atmospheric levels of CO2 and other greenhouse gases effect. Emerging economy nations are actively seeking to identify opportunities and related financial, technical, and policy requirements to move toward a low carbon growth path. Extreme climate events such as drought, flood, tsunami and stormy rainfall are expected to leave an impact on society. They are also expected to generate widespread response to adapt and mitigate the sufferings associated with these extreme effects. Societies and cultural responses to prolonged drought include population dislocation, cultural separation, habitation abandonment, and societal collapse.
- Track 15-1Science and assessment of Impacts
- Track 15-2Pathways and transformation
- Track 15-3Disaster risk reduction
- Track 15-4Renewable energy resource
- Track 15-5Rainwater harvesting
- Track 15-6Risks and potential for Adaptation
The day by day increasing of global warming can be discouraging and depressing. What can one individual, or one nation do on their own to slowdown and control climate change. The good news is that every individual is aware of what causes the problem and what is the remedy as well - and the technologies what we need already exist. With the right policies at national levels, we would be able to deploy them on a large scale and eradicate it.
- Track 16-1Forego Fossil Fuels
- Track 16-2Infrastructure Upgrade
- Track 16-3Use less transportation
- Track 16-4Stop Cutting Down Trees
- Track 16-5Unplug the gadgets when not in use
It is nearly impossible to find and measure the total impact of insects on human health . These insects have the whole capacity to inflict injuries, diseases. They can be a direct or indirect cause of illness, pain, and suffering through bites, stings, infested wounds, or allergic reactions. They feed on human blood or body tissues and they may transmit deadly pathogens or parasites.
All of the arthropods insects that can inject human skin have mouth that are especially adapted for piercing. These include:
- Diptera (mosquitoes, black flies, horse flies, deer flies, stable flies, sand flies, and various biting midges)
- Hemiptera (bed bugs, assassin bugs, water bugs)
- Thysanoptera (thrips)
- Phthiraptera (sucking lice)
- Siphonaptera (fleas)
- The class Arachnida(spiders, mites, and ticks).
Insects use as pests:
- Arthropod venom is rapid-acting and frequently associated with considerable pain.
- The family Oestridae includes warble flies, cattle grubs, and bot flies whose larvae also parasitize domestic animals.
- Track 17-1Hemiptera(bed bugs, assassin bugs, water bugs)
- Track 17-2Thysanoptera (thrips)
- Track 17-3Phthiraptera (sucking lice)
- Track 17-4Siphonaptera (fleas)
- Track 17-5the class Arachnida(spiders, mites, and ticks).
- Track 17-6Tsetse fly
Dengue fever - Vectors: Aedes aegypti (main vector) Aedes albopictus (minor vector) threatens -50 million people are infected by dengue annually, 25,000 die.Threatens 2.5 billion people in more than 100 countries. Malaria - Vectors: Anopheles mosquitoes,threatens 500 million become severely ill with malaria every year and more than 1 million die.Sleeping sickness - Vector: Tsetse fly, not all species.Sleeping sickness threatens millions of people in 36 countries of sub-Saharan Africa.Typhus - Vectors: mites, fleas and body lice,16 million cases a year, resulting in 600,000 deaths annually.Yellow Fever - vectors: Aedes simpsoni.Yellow fever (with 30,000 deaths) per year.
- Track 18-1Aedes aegypti
- Track 18-2Anopheles mosquitoes
- Track 18-3mites
- Track 18-4fleas
- Track 18-5body lice
- Track 18-6Aedes simpsoni
Energy policy is the way in which a given element (frequently administrative) has chosen to address issues of vitality advancement Activities going for bringing issues to light and enhancing access to logical note on adjustment, with the goal that leaders can better incorporate environmental change issues being developed arranging and neediness diminishment measures. The exercises incorporate national science-arrangement exchanges, provincial information sharing procedures, and local trainings. The science-arrangement discoursed are intended to address the requirement for better two-way cooperation and correspondence at the science-strategy interface on environmental change issues, especially on adjustment. Vitality proficiency openings, which are of specific significance to urban communities, are structures and region vitality frameworks. To assemble an administrative technique, set up empowering enactment and administrative gauges, and set up authorization instruments. Energy resource efficiency
- Track 19-1Energy resource efficiency
- Track 19-2Renewable energy resource
- Track 19-3Sustainable cities
- Track 19-4Clean fuels and vehicles
- Track 19-5Chemicals & waste
Environmental change raises significant social, natural Further legitimate tests. The governance framework applying will be environmental change may be puzzling Furthermore multi-level. A focus issue over worldwide law Furthermore strategy will be how nations of the globe if it distributes the trouble of tending to worldwide environmental change. Nations around the world need to take critical actions and decisions to tackle this important issue of climate change.
Climate change raises noteworthy social, environmental and legit challenges. The government applying to climate change is complex and multi-level. A central issue in international law and policy is how countries of the world should grant the burden of addressing global climate change. Nations around the planet need to take strict actions and decisions to tackle this very important issue of climate change.
- Track 20-1Climate change act 2016(mitigation and adaptation framework)
- Track 20-2Energy act 2006
- Track 20-3National environmental policy 2013
- Track 20-4National policy for disaster management